The Team Performance Accelerator (TPA) is used to drive and track the performance of individual teams at operational levels within the organisation including project, strategic and problem solving teams. The TPA is a simple cost effective way to get the team performance facts on the table so they can be worked on.
Key uses include:
- Individual team appraisal and review.
- Diagnosing team issues and establishing priorities for improvement.
- Having honest conversations with a team about what needs improvement.
- Measuring and tracking the health of a team’s climate and culture.
- Confirming the impact of the team leader’s style on a team’s performance.