The Team Climate System has been used globally to track the effectiveness of team climates across organisations. The power of the tool lies in the factors that are measured and its ability to compare and contrast the climates in one part of an organisation with another.
Key Uses Include:
- Diagnosing strengths and issues across multiple teams.
- Tuning up and tracking the performance of multiple teams in regions, divisions and business units.
- Developing focus & accountability and tracking climate improvements over time
- Cascading and embedding objectives and key messages from the top to the heart of an organisation.
- Understanding what is happening at the grass roots of your organisation.